12 July 2008

120708

ahkelbaba ; ahbenbaba "
ahsongbaba - He is my gans-bro ! (; && thanks for your listening ear to me && the cares' . (:
ahxingbaba - Thanks for begins there for me !!! ;DD

will countdown to 251007-08 ; our 1years' !!!!!

nomatter ; they are my importants just lyk my hearts ! ILOVEYA ALL ALOTS !!
they rocks my life./they will nvr be replace .{pbt}i'll be there

  • ahbenbaba - He has sweet warm && caring . He is friendly && joker . Who is ever ready to offer assistance to everyone around && making fun to cheers up . He will be my listening ear whatever . Thanks alots uhs . Thanks for the everythings whn you are beside me && support me . (: i will teasure this friendship till old ! No matter whats ! (;
  • ahkelbaba - He has sweet warm caring && hardworking . He is friendly . Who is ever ready to offer assistance to everyone around && to cheers ppl up . He is always be my listening ear whatever . Thanks alots uhs . Thanks for the everythings whn you are beside me && support me . (: i will teasure this friendship till old ! (; No Matter Whats !! Thanks for ahkel editing ! (; He is damns sweet !! ;DD LOLS .

Bond family i loves damn lots ! (;

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home