23 September 2008

230908


thanks ahkelbaba ! (;
There was a kids ! ;DD

LOLS ./
this pic ahkel && ahben send to thier hp && set as my pic as wallpaper . Arrggghhhhs !!! So sweets ' loves !!
Today meet freda && puxiu 3pm smthings ad aljunied mrt out ! ;D Aft , they acompany walk to aljunied crescent to repair my hp messagging . (: Aft finishing . Going tpy sky garden && slack . Ahkelbaba got to meet me aft his work 7.30 . Haas . So happy . Cos' we almost 3month nvr meet le . ); Miss thems so much . It is so precious to me lors . =) For me they are . :D Important? *** LOLS . Jianhao kor cn't make it . Hais ! Nvm . Ahsongbaba kor-missyou . you are hell ! Cos' you are always busy !! ;D Ahxingbaba-whr have you been ?! Mia ? Peeps . Opps ! Ahkel was calling me . Alm . Forgets the times . That times was almost 7.30 luhs . I am/was still ad tpy . Alm !! Jialat le . Rush * And byes puxiu . Sorry ahkelbaba . Whn , on the ways . He was keep on calls me . Sorrys ya !! It makes me cn't wait to see Ya All laas . && i wanna shhshh toilets lahs ! ... Bochap * bear w it . Was rly sry for letting you wait for 1hrs . Reach ;8.21 . :D Rush ** To the ap w freda . Yeahs ! (; Finally . Ahben && ahkel was there waiting . Haahs , thanks for Ahben & Ahkel toks . So sweet thems . They have brighten my days . 9.30 luhs . Beibei && steffi comes . Muhahahas !!!!! While ltr , beibei && steffi was hungry . Gg eat . And She is tired ; byes freda . Went to kopitiam fine lipjin awhile . Aft , go princess mac eat . Was much fun w thems todays ! And very happy todays !! Dont knw whn we'll be meeting out tgt like this .


freda-Stupid ! (; Dont because of one guys/person to change or hurts . Be yourself .

beibei , steffi && lipjin-Cheers cheers cheers !!

nicole beloved mei-Hope you soon to get a better job . Pray ya . Cheers always ^^

Ahbenbaba-thanks for your sending this song to me . (: ♥♥♥'s && misses lots ****

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home