14 February 2009

150209

Hellos ,

Imma will be stopping t buy cigg . This is my last chances (last box, last stick)
I must change my way life on . && will be smoking less soon . (:

She stands there in the playground,
W a smile on her face
Hiding her unhappiness,
till it's gone w/o a trace.
&& w that secret smile,
They think that all is well,
They do nt think to ask,
So she does nt think to tell.
But if they looked in closer,
To the truth behind her eyes,
They'd see the frightened lil' child,
Masked in smiles && lies.
Bt the earth keeps turning,
Leaving her to run && hide,
Surviving in that smiling shell,
Bt dead on the inside.

There is only one way to cry, though she does nt knw why she does. Bt sometimes, behind her stony grey eyes one cn see a trickle of sorrow that plagues her soul, those that hid behind her smile. (There is a smile behind her tears)

ARGH! She's Siao-Za-Bo !! ;D Kns . :D LOLS =.="Mine BIG_BIG_BIG CHIOBU !!!!! ;DDD x3

Today meet huiyee babe kovan . :D Actually , was meeting her at sengkang . Bt i was so late that her mother gone angry . Guess so . Cos' she was w her mom waiting for me till abt 1/2hr plus . ARGH! I was late !! Im so sorry abt it . Im rly so sorry . A REAL BIG BIG BIG SORRY FOR HER ! ): hope that she won't angry w me . SIGH ! ~ Aft that we tgt g meet grace_shiming dar_cailing behind the hougang mall void deck && slack . (: ... Abt 9plus , accompany her g inter take bus153 t her house there . Then take my bus155 t g home ==

Why am i forcing myself t laughs?
Why cn't i found myself happy in the main time?
All awhile, i was just faking a smile...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home