10 April 2009

110409

Good Morning Everyone ! (;

Ltr i gt t meet J.Baby at expo mrt station by 11am
fr doing some survey . :D
Miss her so much ! ):
It been a long time that we didnt even meet alr .
Eversince , there is somethings happening in some f/s problems .
.

.

.

Feel disgust ?! Yea yea ...
Above the pic which i took was my hand
is damns hell disgusting mans !!
Dk what was happening w my this fking (right)hand
since afew days ago
is so itchy !
Thought was chicken-pox . Luckily was nt .
Cos' i frm baby until nw still haven 'Pok'-Out .
Sigh ~ those scar seems t be left out . D:
ARGHS !! My beautiful hand turns t ugly ! ):
WTH/F ?!

Jieqiang(notiboy)-Im sorry that i didnt went down && accompany you . Ps. Meetupsoonsoonsoon next time , alrights ?! (; Loves'
Shengtong-Told you nt to . Bt , i still needs t thanks alots for buying me a nokia-headset . :D
Jason-ARGH! Faster login your friendster && see your comments !! D;
Jiahui-ARGHS !!!!! Stop calling . == ps. LOLS . :D ytd , i was busying w my stuff anw . Sorry . Chat w you another whn im free ok ?
Ricky daddy-Sigh* Tell me pls ! Bt you dnt wanna tell me . Think idk what are you thinking abt uhs ? I knw you quite long as well . && we mostly was on phone == Why nt you tell me wth happening you && her ? Pls dnt too over upset abt her things . Hais ! You nvr/dnt even wanna tell me . Hw cn i going to be your listening ear or help you ? Pls , dnt keep things to yourself . Anythings , just share w me . Dnt forget , im here ((: I always will surport you my dear daddy ..... So silly of you . Cheerups ^^ dnt think too much lahs ! I dnt wanna see you sad , ok ?! D: CHILL*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home