15 August 2008

150808

Yo everybody !!! I am back !! sadded ** hais ! I am damns miss YA ALL damn damn damn much && many many many uhs . ); Ps . Thats' , i have been -mia for long . Since , the times have happens so much things frm me . Stress . I don't knw what i should be say on/w . I rly don't knw what i should do for nw . && that is rly . I have no freedom ! I realise that . Since , whn i'm work . My life/personality have change . Stress ;no mood && more & more attitdude problems towards . I last times , was nt being lyk thats de . Bts .. Nw i am is nw le . && it's nots the last of the me . Hais ! Rly damns . && i am nts the past of me le . I have changes alots luh . More && more bads . I wish/hopes that , i cn go back to before && the past . Can we go back to before ??? There is no such things , && my life nw was rly sucks !! Those/the past i rly miss !! No used luhs . The past is the past . It just cn't rewine any . The lost ! I have lost everythings && have also do lost my way ! Hais ! Everythings has changes le . Things will nvr be the same again . It's all over . Cn'ts le . Past * things alr change rly much .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home