25 September 2008

250908

Sorry baby , for the yesterday && everydays ! (; Always keep on letting you worry , stress , sad , jealous && hurts . Sorry . Was really sorry laas . I know saying those word sorry for you that is no used . But , this is all i could to say . I knew/knows that , i am/was not a really good girlfriend . I guess that i am not really/suitable to be . I'll never be .. No !! It was the truth that i am not . Is not guess ! Sorry . Really sorry . Did you knows that what did you message me for the yesterday ?! Got one sentence that is really hurts/hurtsful to me you knows ?! "From now on you walk your way i walk my way ." WTH/F ?!!! I guess , you've should knews ba ... What should i have to do ?! And you told me not to 'cry' . Cry ?! Yes . I did . How ?! Cry was nots going to let you to be backs ! What am i surrpose to do ?! 'And :Sorry baby. I maybe angry than say those word de. Dun go ok? Really sorry. If you dun wan to go come find me now. If you wan to go you can go. ?!' What you means ?! What is this sentence means ?! You think what i am ?! Anyhow ?! Wants go then go ?! Wants back then to be back ?! What you take me as ?! It was really hurtful . Did you knows that ?! You fucking broke it ; how can you break my fucking heart tell me you still love me ?! My heart was gone ?! Where was it ?! Come back to me , will it be ?! Can you help me to get back my hearts ?! I am so evil hurting you . I am damns bitch irritating Useless && failure . I don't even so/shows Cares' much in you . I may ignore . But , my mind was always thinking of you . You knows ?! Any/everywhere it be . I just can't get you out of my mind . I knows that i was breaking your hearts that you loves me . I really don't know . The sentence you means it ?! I guess if i am not wrong . You are rights . I knows that your heart or yours mind was thinking le . I'm a bad girl . You wanna say bye . And you was afraid thats you will hurts me . And you don't/scared or have a face to tell me . That is you wanna ?! Never mind . Just say out , whats your mind are ?! If , you really wants to go . I guess that you are so over me . Anyways , i was really sorry & ILOVEYOU !! Still love you . Can ?! This is what i gonna say to you . Only you . Lastly , will you leave me ?!

You'll nvr understand

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home