15 September 2008

i know that , i'm feeling IRRITATING . it's lets' you all feel Hates ' ? what can i do And what can i say . This is all i can do ; to try my best for .Should i leave && ends or myself ?! (;

I am a damns dumb stupid girl .

That day , i was gonna killing myself . Cos' i've heard many of thems says that if take 10 or over panadol will die-fast . So , i was having 15panadol . I tot of ending myself soon . Of using things ways to end up . Indid , i was wrong . End up was torturing myself . Have vomitting 10smtings & fainted 2 times . Very difficult/hard . Hais ! )'; && why just cn't i die ? I was wanted & wishing/hope to sleep or gone forever . Wont up . Is that so difficults ? My life was rly tough/hard . Maybe , my times haven reach yet .



The pain you all/nobodys will nvr knews that , what i have/thinks.


the hardest goodbye


Bitch irritating Useless && failure . no hopes . just say/tell me , if you say you hate me .

Actually there isn't much stuff to knw abt me , just that I am perhaps the evil-twins person you will ever meet in your life , and that I ! (;

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home