17 November 2008

181109

This pic has been token at 4.55pm .^
Ohs , wakeup mimi ! ;DD
Woots ! ~ Nth t do . So i am back t blog . Damns bl lahs ! So sweet of it ! Mimi have been siting at my house door outside around , almost for the whole day for 12hrs somethings . Mimi is tried le . Frm early in the moring 8am plus till nw 8pm plus . My mother then bring her g t one auntie house outside . [ The auntie which is always feeding cat && adopted many cat in her house . :D ]

It is so beloved ! (; == early in the morning ..... LOLS . :D
Ha ! She's looking gonggong at here de . Ahgong mimi !! ;D

Early in the morning , mimi comes t my house outside sit tao nw afternoon still nt going anywhr . Nw the times are going t be 4pm luhs . She is still at outside . Bt , she is sleeping . Haahs , so kelian . My mother don't even let it comes in . Wanna adopt it . Bt , mother don't let . Cos' of my bro have asthma . Cn't sniff those hairy things . Ltr , will caught it . Hais ! Wish that i cn bring it in && Hope that it is mine & hoping mimi will be in house staying w us always that i cn takecares of it . I was so love in w my lil' mimi . She is so pretty, cute/adorable && lovely . I && my mother have been feeding her since whn i was in secondary sch which is sec2/3 times till nw . It seems t be this few day keeping on came up . Long times nvr take photos frm her alr . She been MIA for sometimes == LOLS . Sibeh boring . Haas . Miss much .

Friendster have back to normal luhs . Bt , at the times it might be sot sot de . LOLS . :D Imma friends actually is 400somethings . Then it came back . == becomes 600somethings . Crazy .

Hais ! Boring . Dk why i have this kind thoughts of feeling . Am i falling in love agian ? No ways ! It cn't be true ! Bt , i just dk . Is it a crush ? Hope this will be crush than love . Cos' love does hurt me alots . I have these probia . I have been hurts by each r/s as before/previous . I have starting lost everythings in my life nw . I just don't wanna fall in ever . Bt , it won't . Feelings it comes && it goes . Everythings comes && go . Once feelings come , it cn't block away . Feelings does fade away for the sometimes . Sometimes i may been flash back t the past . Just back && think . It rly hurts me . I have thinking back just past of the love or r/s that i have been t/w . I think i still miss him for sometimes . Who am i nw ? Does i knw ? Hope this will nt comes t me agians . It is so hurting of falling in love w someone else . I'm sicking of love.

Nw i just need there is somebody by my side. Understand me && who can really make me happiness everyday. Her dreams, will it be come true ? Wish i cn meet someone for the one day & that is rly Cares' me .
wish come true
Love is FAKE !!!!!

Thanks stanley for cheering me .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home