18 November 2008

191108

== bloody hell tiring ! (; Ytd , 10pm somthings . Grace last mins call me up t g acc her t drink . LOLS . She says that was nt her de . Is lucas last min calling up t g drink . Then i have t g acc her luh. Before whn i g preparing , whiles lucas calls . Says that he come t my house downstair t fetch me by his car . Whn he is reaching will call back agians . Ok then . ..... After a moment . End up , he call back agians that he is at my blk nearby outside the blk54 kopitiam le . Then have t walk t there . After reaching . Get in car && go . ........................ Reaching serangoon central there . Awhiles ltr grace reach . Then going in the pub tgt & have a drink . ......... DRUNK !

Cycena, xiaovan mei && liyi beebee-Oh my girl, cheers!!! No matter must stay strong. We cn't be beat down!! I'm here.(:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home