09 December 2008

101208
hope things will be getting better on

QINGMU DIDI !! Happy birthday !!!


Ricky-I knw that you cn't believe it . SORRY ~ is nt that i want. pls forgets what abt i say. Don't care me. Bye alls.
Things should comes t the end .

Melvin erzi(L)(!)-Was on phone w erzi just nw . Thanks anw . (: Hais ! Do cheerups ok ? Show me && prove t everyones . Im sure you cn do it . Must have faithful t yourself . The only , is that you must nt giveup . Don't/nvr ever giveup . There is a miracle . Eveythings do happens in miracle . Imma wish you all the best . Don't think too much , alrights ?! (; will be supporting you . Do get her heart back . Cherish it . Don't regret for the one day . I just dw t see you end till lyk this . I just wanna t see you whu is a guy is rly cherish/treasure this love . I wanna see this of you ! Anythings just try your best . Don't be so easily giveup . Trust me .
(cherish your love ones when u lose them ur different !)

RMB*:You have make a promise t me . So , i hope you will nt broken this promises away . Hope you don't dissapointed me .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home