29 November 2008

301108

Last nights on the phone w ricky daddy. I am so sorry abt thats. I am real rly sorry boy. I didn't mean it t say those words t hurt your feelings. Is nt all that i want. You think that i want that ways? Bt, you should have knw what was happens t me abt the previous love or r/s. I wish nw there is a guy w me always by my side && protect me. 'The person that can understand me && who can really make me happiness everyday .' Thats all! Bt, i am afraid that i will get deeply more agians. [phobia] What i get is all in pain && the hurts. So i will keep on say all guys are hongster! I hate them! I hope there is no more love t me anymore. No more. Nth. Bt. I doesn't meant it that ways! I knw that i was being too much of saying that. I knw that you are still un-happy w it. You are sad. && You are still angry w me in your heart. I still cn feels. Hais! Hope you don't take the words in your heart. I guess that you won't able be talking t me luh. So whn imma was nt around. Takecares alots uhs. I am sorry..

Nt whole worlds of the guy are hongster? Is that real? Cn i believe/trust in it? Hope this is true. God, let me know & prove me that. Prove it t me that you love me.

Hais ! 5.25pm, just finish toking on phone w cycena luh.:D Thanks t accompany for the toks .(: <3

Everythings everybody that we left behind is those footsteps .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home