16 December 2008

171208
Her day

bobby & me

Meeting grace ytd . Actually , we are going t @Play clubbing t find kai . && wanna find the ppl(indian) who is finding grace taiji de . End-up at clarkequay . They say wanna g pub t drink . Reaching clarkequay station , bobby was waiting at there for me le . Then asking whr is grace && cailing lehs ? He say they went t find atm . Then call them . Went up the central t wait for them awhiles . .......... Aft , they accompany me t g visit my last time work place [TOMTON] awhile . :D Yeahs ! (; Long times nvr back t that place luhs . Is such a big memories place for me . What a big missed ! )'; May(super-visor) told me that xinzhuo have went back t china luh.D; Hais ! (; Miss them damns much . Then hikki was busying w the customer . Bt whr is SENSEN ? I cn't see tao him . Too sad . Miss him toos . Meet tao may only . What a big sad it is ? Aft , waiting lucas .. ........... Have quite fun at the pub . Bt also quite a big bored ! Arghh !! LOLS . Imma hate clubbing . I felt that clubbing is such a big childish it is . && was lyk all those kid IMMATURE ~ FKING HATE IT ! I prefer pub then . Cos' is mature enough ok ?! .......... 2.30am plus . Kns ! Gt ppl want take my num . WAKAO ` Hw much times must i say ? It still de same . Endup have givenup . Walao . Ton at there . Sibeh tired siol ! Hmmm .. ........ 5plus bobby call his grandfather come && featch us . Cos' his grandpa is driving taxi de . ........... Whiles bathing finish . Wanna g t slp luh. && i saw my hp gt another num? Waliao . Tot was one guy take my num? Becomes gt another num == Peace .....

Cheryl baobei mei , qingmu didi && shicai-thanks for birthday wish . Ps . Hp no money . So won't be reply any msg . Im sorry .

Grace, cailing, bobby && some pub friends-Thanks alots uhs . Thanks for all ! (;x3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home