24 January 2009

250109

An End has a Start `.¸¸.´`.ღ.´`.¸

Every night before i go to sleep. i lie on my bed && stare up at my blank walls. i try to imagine the future, bt right nw it's as blank as those walls. All i can see is a past that i barely recognize any more. Sometimes i feel like nobody has held me down && forced me to cry or made me hug them, or seen to the inside of me. i just say 'oh i'm fine' && walk away. Nobody's ever said to me 'no you'r not'. Everyone sees who i appear to be but only a few knw the real me, you only see what i choose to show there's so much behind my smile you just don't knw.

Sometime you just have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears && say good-bye. I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will nvr replace having been there, memories gd && bad will bring tears && words cn nvr replace feelings.

an END with a new START ^^ every end is a begining && every begining is worth of something t try .
.
.
.
.
.
Ytd was on phone w grace aft that was w ricky . (:back frm sk ! (; it been a long time didn't g down for sarkong luhs . ..... HCNY everyone !!
{thanks for everyone msg anw}(: && thanks for sk members ((: w loves'

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home