15 February 2009

160209

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MELVIN ERZI!(; (L)
I'm sorry.....

Ricky-sorry toos . (:


I didn't knw it whn i walked into the house
Bt you were on the telephone
That's whn i heard you tell her
To come over tonight
Said you were gonna be alone

I heard you mention
That i had someplace t g
&& you helped me pack my things
Bt it's you who's gg

You're busted!
You must have fooled me for all awhile && the always
Bt honey, as they say
Hit the road
It's all over nw
You did me bad
You treated me so bad

You cn g nw
Keep your voice down
There's no need t fuss && shout
Use the backdoor
Idw nosy neighbors t see you checkin' out

Get out!

Goodbye love, so long, it's been, "Oh wow!"
If you rly loved me, i wouldn't say It's..

Over now
(over)

Hellos ! (; Im back t post ! ;DD just nw went t huiyee babe downstair wait for her . Cos' she is accompany me t meet melvin erzi . :D ... Waiting babe for long . Then saw tao melvin erzi was w bic w one of his bro . (: Tot he wouldn't come t me . Haas . Bt he does ! =.=' LOLS . Bt he is super-cute mans ! Bt , i've bought one small present t him ! ;DD "Ohs, Must treasure well uh; to my erzi" hahaha. Hope he'll lyk it . .. Aft slacking awhile , melvin erzi && his friend gg home luh. 'HIGH FIVE' w erzi && byes* So left me , huiyee babe && her friends ((: ..... then at her friend house eating maggie-mian ==

Huiyee babe-thanks for being there for me ! (L)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home