11 April 2009

120409



Saw this small cute lighter at babe house . So i went t tell her . Aft that she went t bought for me . LOLS . :D she was so crazy mans ! Told her nt t =.=" Well , thanks lots babe . I love this cute lighter much !! ;D

Hellos , Good morning ! (;
bloody hell tiring !
Last night was on phone w marcus till time is running up to 5am .
Cheerups mans ! Dnt think too much , ok ?
Everything is gotta be alrights . Just give her a time .
Im sure that you both cn patch back .
Dnt be rush . Everythings need time . {:

Ytd ;
Thanks jacq.Baby anw . {:
Love && miss her as well .
.....Ytd aft that , reaching home around 6pm .
Tried && bored . So manage t call huiyee babe .
Asked weather if wanna meet ?
She say ok , well .
.. Abt 7pm plus , i went out && took bus155 to babe house .
... Reached tpy lor 8 .
Went up t babe house . :D
While was abt time is going t 9pm , went down w her bro .
.. Aft that we was so bored mans !
So , we went t bus stop see weather whr we wanna g .
Babe decided went t amk && meet her gan-nuer awhile .
... While we just reaching amk .
Saw ahboi bro , chewxia sis && auntie . (:
Haas . LOLS . Was so concidence !
So we chat awhile .
Then me && babe meet her gan-nuer w her bf at hub . ..
Aft that , we went t mac t eat .
..... around 11.30pm , gg .
Went back t tpy just 12am .
Luckily 12.08am then is my last bus . .....
So chit chat w babe at bus stop till my last bus came .
Huggies* && Goodbyes .
Miss her so much . D:

Where was I ? I rly want to stab a certain someone right now . This is because i'm sick and tired of being victimized by this person . All i'm constantly doing is everything in my power to get along w this person . Sigh* I'm sick of all the drama && feeling like crap on a daily basis . Back on task . I can't even think anymore . I'm so drained . Try being in a funk for an entire yrs' . Bt was nt fun . Oh, yea yea... && when you get mad you have no right to be mad , you are just being dramatic && emotional ! (; Ohs , plus immature . I think i was told i was acting lyk a 3-yr-old abt sometimes . So my real frustration is derived by this person && the word i want to use for him/her is rude ! Spoiled ! && inconsiderate . Especially that one . Everything i do is wrong , everything i say is annoying , everything i enjoy is stupid . I feel lyk i'm living inside a cage of criticism & I have to watch everything i say to make sure it isn't too annoying or immature . && I'm sure in this person's eyes . I'm just over reacting && being a baby . Actually everyone is an idiot anw . (: Yes , this is what i go through on a daily basis . I miss my friends && family && freedom from being judged && criticized for everything i do. I think that i need to lay off the journals for awhile . Cos' i'm just getting myself angry && i doubt you want to hear abt this , but you try living in someone's shadow for an entire yr . This situation is unhealthy && emotionally damaging . I'm seriously sorry for how hateful i'm being but i hope you can understand && maybe give me some advice .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home