17 August 2008

16/170808


Ytd , ad office nth to do . Knn . Fuck . Bored siol ! Called me to go for whats . If , nt . Dunt have . Thn . Just let me knw . Go there like say zhou bo !! I also cn say . Ad home slp lyk pig ./ ad home used com . Knn damns lahs ! Waste time . I was nt on that mood . .. Nights , 7.33 meet baby ad bugis mrt . Aft , called ahsongbaba . && ask . He say he maybe nts whenning down bedok siol ! ); ... Called ahkelbaba . && ask . He is ! Yes !! ;D Aft , call ahbenbaba !!! haas . He say he also ad bugis . && he was accompanny his friends to buy boxer . && will be lately going down . )'; Hais . I miss them damns much laas . && beibei lots . Meeting ahkel ad ap only . (: Aft , we whn kopitiam tgt && find weijie && w some of friends . && thanks ahkelbaba for the treat , me && my baby . haahs , love you alots baba !!!!! Ad kopitiam sit && drinks . Half ways calling ahsongbaba && ahbenbaba . Ahsongbaba kor wil be coming lately . Cos' , he was play dota . hais . Bored ** thn . Ahben . He say that he was ad orchard . Hais lahs ! )'; miss thems so much also . && they was lately to be . sadded ** hais ! 9pm luhs . Gtg luh . Sorry && ps . That i cn't wait ... Me && baby ad bus inter took 40 && go to my house there . Ad the half ways . Ahben calls me . He say ask me whr me . && he say that he alr reach le . && w thems le . He ask me thats why i go so fast ?! && why i go ? && he did say somethings . Bts . I cn't hear ! Sorry . Seeya . && nvm . I will be coming down to the next week . Rly sorry ahbenbaba . It's too late le . Imy toos . Rly . Ps uhs . && thanks ahkelbaba ; Loved !* Aft , baby ad my house awhile . 12smthins . Reymond call baby . Ask we wanna go pub ? Ad dg . Thn , anythings luhs . .... Pubs !!!!! ;DD && w baby && remond friends ./ Opps !!! I gtg now luhs . Ltr , meeting baby ad cityhalls ((:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home