26 September 2008

270908

Receiving ahkelbaba msg: Ap playground official open on 26-9-09! Cheers! ...= =!.. Ps is today! I send wrong. LOLS . Thanks anw for your notice. Awhile, was going to 8pm luhs. Ahkelbaba cals me. He was asking me-
Kelvin(ahkelbaba)♥-Where are you? Never go out?
Me-Home. Nope.
Kelvin(ahkelbaba)♥-Ap today thy playground is just opening. And told me that he is calling all/whole bonD family out to there.
Me-I can'ts. I just wants to be at home today. Lets meet anothers day, alrights? Sorry ya! Next week, which day free?
Kelvin(ahkelbaba)♥-....kks. Byebyes *
To ahkel-Was really sorry ehs. Next week i then go down, alrights ?! (;




I'm bloody hell tiring! Feels like i am going to lying down to the bed. But, i don't wanna. Cause, tomorrow or later is our 2month le. No no ... It means to me. Not going to sleep. I still must have to wait for the times. Preparing & wait to send a message to him. Yeahs ! (; Haahs , cn't wait la. 12am le. Yea yea ... HAPPY 2MONTHS BABY!!!!! ILOVEYOU !!! Have just seen babe blogs. It makes me feel so touch. He is the first guy who did it/this to me. No one else. I feels that i am so fortune and lucky to have him. Nobody does this do me. He is the first one who really love and treating me damn damn damn good. I have been had a two ex-as before. Thy third guy who is him are my first boy given me so much who dote me many many many. What a wonderful boyfriend i have! Although, i am a bad girlfriend. Dosen't tresure him well. Not treating him well at times. Won't or don't you ever regrets to be w me? Really feel sorry of babe. I am not really good. Our times had pass quite slow, anyways. No matter whats, we must be strong. Baby !!!!! Thanks alots !! I love die you le . :D

I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND ALOT ALOT ALOT. && I MISS HIM LOTS, BABE.


♥I Love My Boy MAKSHICAI!!!!!♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home