19 November 2008

191108


Looking at the stars,
reminds me of my childhood.
How I used to wish
upon the stars,
wishing one day
..
I Just Want That ONE STAR

Today , 7pm somethings went hougang bangkok green nearby there t find grace . Slacking at grace house downstair under the blk . Aft , grace gg home luhs . && it times t me gg luh. Hmmm .. Actually imma wanna meet stanley de . Cos' he went t ave8 t study his this exam coming soon . && wanted t meet tgt . Bt ... End up . I gg meet shelton didi ! ;DD I am so sorry stanley . Chill * Miss ya ! (; LOLS . :D Meetup didi at hougang mall thy bus stop around then accompany him g mall t eat mac . Aft that . Didi have accompany t bus stop . Haas . I have quite a strange && weird , shelton didi . He is damn damn damn quiet mans ! He is looking so shy w it . D; Tok more didi !! I won't eat you up de .

Stanley-Cheers anw . Study hard !!!!! Jyjyjy , whatever !! ;D I'll be right here supporting you . (: Do whatever everythings that you cn . I'm sure . You cn do it ! Do your best ! Skinny ! LOLS . Anw there's still have a chance t meet ya . Don't sad don't sad uhs . Ehs . Stay happy boy ((:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home