17 December 2008

17/181208
She is just past

MUHAHAHAS ^^ WeiCong !!!!!
Thanks weicong ! (;
♥'s
Thanks . I felt so touched of you twos . :D
SWEET !!!!! ARGHH !! I (L) THIS BEAR TINGTING THAT YOU TWO GIFT T ME ! I RLY APPRECIATE !! Today 5.30pm meet cheryl mei && weicong at cityhall mrt station . Aft that they gift my birthday present t me . Thanks for all . (: I rly appreciate . Arghh !!! Told you two nt t buy le . Don't spend too much money for . Cos' it nt worth for me . Haas . You two hors . Ehs . Kns uhs . Ha ! LOLS . :D Cos' birthday is nt important t me de . It dosen't meant t me . For me just going out w friends or whatelse . Or just saying a birthday wish t me , that is enough luh. It is everythings just simple . I won't ask for much de . ......... Went t esplanade ......... 7plus . Weicong gt t rush for his taiquan ! ;DD == lols. He say he will be back agian ltr t find us . So left me && mei sitting at there t have drink & chat ((: ......... Waited him till 11plus luhs . He still didn't comes . Aft ....... he is back . && he bought me a small lil' cake . Ohs , im quite abits of touch of that . Cos' he have been running here && there . Hmmm .. It been a long times . My birthday is just simple ; no birthday cake at alls . Untill this day 2007 . I have a cake for my birth-day . Thanks weicong . Rly . Thanks . Thanks for all && the today . Rly . It a big thanks . I rly happy spending w you two today . It a rly nice day w you two . Having quite lots of fun w it ^^ thanks alots . Thanks lots . Thanks alots uhs . You two are so lovely !!!!!

Thanks andrew toos . Im too shock whn you called me today ! ;DD && you told me that you were in ns . LOLS . :D == ok . (: && you still wanna call me for the everyday ? OMG !! Pls leave me in peace ..... tc lots .

Darren piggy , ricky daddy && alexiis mei-Thanks for the msg birthday wish ^^♥♥♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home