26 January 2009

270109

Morning wake up by the lion dance . && Pcb ! My slipper get stolen && somemore still exchange it . Nnb . If let me find out , the person sure die . .. Sigh ~ ytd have a big quarrel w my mother . && just nw in the early morning was quarrel w mother && father also . Why all the fault those blame it on me ? Isn't that i want ? No . You'll nvr understand what i feel && what i was . Nobody cn understand me . ... Last night was on the phone w melvin erzi . Hais ! Erzi cheerups ! Idk what t say anw . Whn you asking me why why && why . I just have a fews of sentence t say && t told you that . Sometime im thinking , why am i so that useless . Idh any words t cheer you up . I cn't make you happy . Im sorry . Bt some of the time im afaird of saying something that will hurt you . So i just keep quiet && those unspoken word . What i have t say is none . There is nth much that i cn do t say . I cn feel that what you feel . I cn understand . I cn feels . Bt i just dk what cn i say . Won't you feel that bored t chat w me ? Cos' i cn't do anything also . D; I'm so sorry of that . So do cheerup anw . (: dont think too much . I am sorry . Im no used ! Yeahs ?! (;

stay-turn!



ARGHS ! Wenhao is supercute !!<3























Back frm sengkang my grandma house . :D
Hate this yrs' CNY ! Was so bad luck !!
Hate it !
Enjoy ?

takecares peeps!

Stanley-thanks anw . (: you hors . KNS * always told me t cheerups . Bt , endup you always did the same sad . You lie t me !!! ;DD If i see you kick your butt butt uhs . :D MUHAHAHAS ^^ CHILL!! Meet-up-soon-soon-soon-ya !!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home