17 February 2009

180209

Current mood:frustrated
&& Everything Took A Turn For The Better (L)'s;x33
.
.
Yeahs ! (; Ltr gg meet mine baobei cheryl mei le . Miss her so much siol ! It finally that i wait till today ! ;DD


Who wanna come to my house void-deck && slack/ton?!

To be continue.....


ARGHS ! My fav.MOCHA ! (; Free Mocha ! ;DD It been a long time , imma didn't touch till mocha le . Bt it is so lucky today we !!
Back ! (; Meet cheryl mei at bugis mrt station . Went t bugis.S awhile . Aft that , we went t vivo city for shopping . :D

Ricky-Get well soon ! (;

Hey , i have top-up my hp card luh.:D Actually is haven/dh . Cos' you knw why ? Is someone who help me t top-up . Guess WHO WHO WHO ?
IS MY ERZI ! ;DD hahaha

Cheryl mei -Thanks for the valentine present that you've bought . (: Rly thanks alots . I rly appreciate everythings that your gift . You always spent so much money t buy me so much things . && i alr rly feel very guilty in my heart that i only buy a fews gift t eu which is cheap one . Somemore that i felt i have owe you so much things alr . SIGH ~ Im so sorry abt that . Im so glad that i cn be you sis . Rly thanks god for letting me t met till you this day ! (; it on my luck that i cn knw you all along . Hais ! You treat me damns well && yet im bad t you ! ): why must you treat me so well ? It nt worth t me . It nt worth t buy so much things for me . Imma rly wasted your money lots . ); i rly dk what t repay you . I felt that im nt rly being a gd sister . Im sorry . Rly sorry . Nvm . Whn i work then i gt my gd pay then cn buy you nicer ! ;DD Imma feel very touched by you loads ! Yea yea ... We both are always sister PBT !!! Nth cn beat us down && nth cn break t apart . We'll nvr be apart . Nvr nvr fall apart ! Imma love you alot alots ! Missyou much.D: Lovesyou.

Melvin erzi -
Rly thanks alots . Thanks ! (; i rly appreciate it . (: you rly very bad lehs . ;x Have told you nt t buy the topup cards for me . && yet you endup you aft sch g buy alr =.=" ARGH! I wanna return/pay you back the money !! Bt you dw . KNS . You hors . You rly dumbo-erzi ! ;DD lol. Hmmm .. Im so glad that i cn be you gan-momma . Glad t knw you as well . :D thanks god toos , for letting me t met till you this day ! (; hais ! Why you treat me so well ? Dnt waste money on me . Cos' it nt worth ! Im nt rly a gd person as eu think . SIGH ~ Im so bad t you && yet you treat me so well . I rly dk what t repay you back ! ): i feel lyk i've owe you && will be feeling guilty de . D: Imma feel quite touched actually ((: (L)oves' PBT

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home