25 February 2009

260209

I despise, bringin misery to life. Wishin myself had someone to trust in. So i cn let it all out convey the reason i've been feelin so down. Bt whn i reach out for help i find there's no one bt myself. I knw.

Life won't be this tough forever, only one thing makes it better. Dnt hold it inside, no such thing as pride whn my hearts on the line it's ok to cry.

I've been through it myself. Contained emotions i was locked in a shell. Lil' did i knw i was headed down that road. I nvr had a compass directing whr i should g. Make a left off victim road. Continue straight into the light. Cos' that's whr you should find help.

&& were never too old or too grown to just cry. Said eu gotta let it out sometime. Sit in a corner && cry, hug on a pillow && cry. Scream to the top of your lungs && just cry.

cry - jay sean

3-days-on

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home