12 April 2009

130409

Good morning ! (;

Awww .. Im so tried ! ): ytd 4pm plus marcus called me . He said that he is going t lor 17 one illegal company play billards w his one friend . Ask me wanna tag along ? Thn i say anythings . Cos' my house is near that area also . So he meet me around my house area kopitiam by 6pm . ... 6pm plus i went down the kopitiam && find him . Once i reached . He was eating dinner w his friend xinli . (: Lols . 'xinli' this name pronounce alike girl name == ..... aft their dinner . They accompany me went t find my friend alan . Cos' i need t pass alan his thumbdrive . So reach alan lift . Aft passing . Accompany them went t play billards . While we were otw walking down t there . Was so concidence saw shuying was w her dog . She call me . Haas . Cuted* Reaching there . Went in tgt . Wow .. There the billards was so cheap ! ;DD .. Around 8pm plus . Marcus bring one more friend comes along toos . ... They played till 9.30pm plus . Aft that , we went outside lor 17 && have some supper . Slack awhile . Until 11pm , they accompany me walk t my house . Half way , marcus && the guy say that they wanted t went toilet . So they walk away/move on first . So xinli accompany me t home . Nice fr knowing you anw . Thanks for him accompany me home . {: 11.30pm recieved xinli msg . He asked me reach home alr ? So i return a call t him . :D aft that was on phone w marcus till 1am plus . Cheerups lahs ! Haiyo . Dnt rush anw . Pls be patient awaiting . Dnt think too much , alrights ? Guess wont be that eu think . So chat w him till half . He say that he is calling back ltr on by 2am plus . ... zzz im damns tried . So i went t slp . Marcus-so sorry that i didnt wait for your call . ps. im too tried alr .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home