17 August 2008

180808


Ytd , thanks for baby song me home ((: /// - Hais ! Why ?! Why my life was so tough && suffer ?! Why just cn't you all understand me ?! Why ?! Why you all must treat me like this ?! Why ?! Why making me so hard ?! Why keep on FORCING me ?! Why ?! Why everything is me ?! Why you all nvr give me a chance ?! Why nvr give a even each chance to say ?! Why ?! You all have nvr ever giving me a each chance ?! I nvr ask for more . I just wants/needs 1day . && that is enough le . I nvr ask for 1month 1 yrs' && forever !!! Why ?! Why you all must giving me so much troubles ?! Why ?! && why ?! I am nts robots lehs . I am human de lehs . Pls lahs ! I rly rly rly very stress luhs . Why keep on threatening me ?! I knw how to think le && nw . Why you all keep on tot that i am still a child . && dunt knw how to think ?! Whys ?! I alr rly knw how to think le . Is you all just cn't understand me de laas . You all are rly to much le . You all are rly too much le . Rly did too much to me le . Ben lai i dunt wish to give up de . I just wanna to try && the best of all . No matter how hard it is . Is you all rly much le . Nw , i just wanted to giveup le . && to give up everythings in my life . My life nw was meaningless to me le . I rly don't kw luh . && it's rly ! You all dunt knw how my feel it is . It started everythings nw . W every tears was tripping && droppings . && my heart was very pains . You all knw how hurts it is ?! No . You all has nt understand nw && ever . It is rly damn damn damn hurt . You all knw ?! No . hais . You all only think abt you all-self only . && nvr evr tot abt me && my feels . My mind nw was gone . Everythings are gone . My heart mind && soul ; lost .

To-my families members
&& everybody .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home