26 September 2008

270908

Baby-I was keep on have a begin thought/thinking in my mind. As much as we still get along together till. Babe its still hard to pack my bags up and tell you that i'm gone. As soon as i say i'm gone i'm alone. I just take a deep breath. Remember when we met? I just think you'r cute. It dosen't matter what you put me through. It dosen't matter what i put you through and i love you. But imma always be around. At the end of the day your my baby. You. Just only you. No one else. Can? Alrights? I aint have to get big when you was chillin w your friends. But i was insecure then, thought i was chillin w some men. But can you blame me as fine as you are. Cause your my baby and w/o u i'm crazy. But now its whatever; in cold weather. I dig thy love i get on the streets. For everyday i'm given i'm blessed to be with you, blessed to be living. I see the bigger picture and its kinda like looking in thy mirror w you. So you should stick around and let me try hold you down. Kks? The past is the past. We on thy future now.



Genia && Genie-Sorry. I can'ts go w Ya homeclub on 9th ehs. So. Jiayou for yours' last paper on 8th October. Kks? After that we can go out luhs.:D Don't let me dissapointed! Remember our date out together 10th Oct, alrights?! (; Don't giveup whatever. Study. I knows/knews that is late & last minutes. Just try Ya best. At least. I believe Ya 2 can do it de. Miss*****

Esther-Meetupsoonsoonsoon after yours 'n's uhs. Jiayou whatever ! (; All the best to eu . (:

Ricky daddy-BOXIM ! );

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home