19 November 2008


You Wiped away My Tears
And Told me Not To cry anymore
You were leaving
Thats Something that i cant' change

You left me
And gave back our token of love
You went off
Leaving me With hurt and pain

Your Smile isnt' Forgotten
Your Name isnt' Erased
Your Love isnt' with me Anymore

As I threw The Token of Love into the Sea
I'm Only a typical Emo Princess
And Thats The end.


I've given eu up! Although i still miss you. There is no more. There is a painful && a hurts-ful scar, does leve behind/back as my mark. I hope thy scar that i have token t gone. Bt, i have realise that you are dosen't no longer importants t me anymores. I still have my long ways t go. You are just lyk my dreams. Guys, i will take is as my memories. Thanks . Wish you good luck of all your forwards.
Now, i just hope there is a body t take this pain && hurts away frm me. [pls help me boy]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home