19 December 2008

201208

Yo morning everybody ! (; Aww ... Kan Sibeh tired lalalas ! ~ Ytd 3.30pm plus gt t bring my bro t sengkang the compass point there t meet my jiu-mu . Cos' my bro today want t g zoo tgt w jiu-mu de child thems t zoo . So gt t stay at there my grandmother house . Aft we take 80bus all the way t reach the point inter . Reach . :D then jiu-mu bring thems g mac t eat . Then i follow them along . ............ Going grandmother house && visit awhile . Imma long ago nvr been t there luhs . Cos' i hate t g . I have my reason de . Hmmm .. Aft 6.30plus . I gt t rush t inter take 80bus g back t my place && take 64bus t g redhill . (: Cos' gg find my ziyang didi . Kns . Reach tao my place alr going t 8pm luh. ... Reaching redhill , 8.45pm somethings lyk that . Was asking them whr is sherman ! Cos' long times nvr see tao him luhs . .. Haahs , have so much fun w thems . LOLS . Thanks ziyang didi && ziliang for the birthday wish !! ;D 11.45pm something lyk that , accompany thems g eat . Arghh ! Si didi he forcing me t eat at least abits . Wakao ~` Ltr will fat de lehs . Haas . Then share w him , t have abits lors . =) ..... Aft didi & one of his friend accompany me tao redhill mrt the bus stop t wait for my last bus . Byes *
Hais ! No mood !! Just nw was quarrel w joey(my best buddy) . I apologise t you lahs ! I have alr say sorry t you le lehs . Pls don't angry laas . Why ?! I knw that i have promise t call you at times . Then you no needs lyk that de mahs . What for angry ?! Ehs . Just for this small problems ? SIGH ~ Why you all guys lyk that de siol ?! Why just cn't Ya All understand de ?! Why make me so difficult ?! HAIS ! WHY ?! PLS FORGIVE WHAT I HAVE DONE ! SORRY ! WHAT SHOULD/CN I SAY ? YOU WAS MAKING SO FKING UPSET RIGHT NW !
.
.
.
.
"Be in my shoes, then maybe you'll understand what i feel, hw i rly feel"

Hais ! Things are complicated as it is , should i just leave it ? Whr do we g from here ? Nobody knws , nt even us . Ppl say that we're silly , ppl might say that we're stubborn t let g , ppl might say that we refuse t move on . Bt what do they knw ? They don't understand && they nvr will ! The journey has nvr been an easy one, filled w tears , heartaches & headaches , though i knw that i must stay strong t conquer it all , but idk if im that strong , if i cn ever be that strong . I need guidance from eu . Please give me the strength t carry on !!

Thanks for wish shiming darling ! (;
Was chatting on phone w him a short whiles . Thanks Mevin erzi ! (;

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home