13 April 2009

140409




Afternoon everyone ! (;

Ytd 2.35pm , xinli msg me . Ask me wakeup alr ? So i return a call t him . Haahs , he was in his army-camp . So , he ask me weather wanna g watch movie ltr on ? Cos' he 5pm is coming/booking-out . Then i say anythings . Then ask him marcus is coming along ? He say yes . (: Aft hanging up the phone . So on that time , i was preparing going out soon t find job . Around 3pm plus went out . Actually i was going t find job . Endup i didnt choose t g . I decided t g changi airport . It been a long time didnt went there , since aft graduate frm sec4 . I MISS THERE DAMN BADLY !!!!! D; Cos' there is so much memories . Sigh* emo again while aft receive her msg . I dnt knw what should i do . I was confuss . Confess ? Idk why i have this 2 feelings . Idk which is real . Tell me pls ? Im feeling so tired && getting so sick of this friendship alr . I felt lyk givingup & dnt wanna Cares' anymore . It does rly hurts me badly . && Another was , idk why i have this feeling that i still Cares' abt . && I feels lyk crying out/over . Bt i bear . SIGH ~ ... Was so loneliness ytd . While at changi airport , all alone . I was thinking back at times . I wish i was there i cn get back myself . Whr is me ? Whr was my previous huili goes ? I just hope what i cn get back the previous 2007 of myself . If the time could stop if the time could stay if the time could dead , i would treasure me that i will treasure my studies && get will result . Then i wouldn't endup till this day which is i am here . Hw i wish i ain't here nw . Rather than i wish i was there . I rly hate myself nw ! Do i get back myself ? Tell me ? .. Around 5.30pm plus , xinli msg me say whr is me nw ? && meet at 7.30pm at tm . .. On that time i was getting hungry . So i went mac t have one large fries . Aft that i went t terminal 3 && have a walk awhile . Aft terminal 3 i took sky trian t terminal 1 && have a look awhile . ... 7pm take train went t tm && wait for them . While reaching , for awhile ltr . I saw yaolong was w that chicken lili . Ewww .. Was so unlucky . Fcuk mans ! She tot her eyes is stars lyk that siol ! Keep on blinking . Wth ?! Disrespect ! ..... Awhile ltr xinli , marcus && my sandy sweety darling reached . :D hahaha .. Xinli is wearing army uniform w spec . Damns cute of him ((: .. So we went up tm-mall && have a check of movie . Ohs , we are too late anw . So that i ok . Accompany them went for their dinner . ... Marcus && sandy darling eat so fast mans ! ARGH! Lols . Then they went down && meet irwin . So left me && xinli == he was eating damns slow mans ! Rly alike girls !! ;D aft that both of us went down && find them . .. Slack awhile . Aft that went t tm1 && take a look . Wow .. It been a long times that i didnt came t tm le . It seems t be changing alots . Still nw have a big new shopping central . Walk around the shopping central while we was waiting for irwin gf t release frm work . Around 10pm , it cames t finally . So went down & slack && have a chit chat awhile . ..... Aft that me && xinli have t g home . So i accompany him t bus inter . Then while walking back mrt alone . He msg me "U go home alone b careful leh ... Reached home already then give me a call ... Haha ..." Haas . 11pm plus . Reaching home && so i give him a call . Aft i g bath . {:
Thats' all for ytd . && ltr imma gg have my world again . EMO EMO EMO !!
takecares peeps(!)

Hais ! What a lonely day . D:
Damns badly day for me && is also a unlucky day it was .
&& am i falling in love agian ? ARGHS !!!!!
Oh no God ! Pls dnt pls this is nt ya !
Bt , 'I Miss You!):'


"let bygones be bygones and dont obsess over the past".
(i dnt wanna repeating the past again,
"NO MORE, Pls!"
Im getting more && more tried worsen.
Friendship comes && goes.)
"forgives && forgets"



Hi , im back to post ! (;
Actually was having my ownself world today .
Endup i didn't .
Hmmm .. Was feeling quite good aft alls .
Everything seems t be back t normal .
I thought i was wrong on you .
Thought this friendship would end . Bt , it dosen't .
Is all that we are having so much misunderstanding in btw us .
Aft all , we three of us get back t the same time that we used t be .
Hope things would getting better on . {:

(Went t meet grace today . Aft that , waiting for ahboi bro t release frm sch .
Then g up his house . Till 8pm plus , went hougang mall t meet jacq baby .
So we slacking around under void-deck && have a chit chat .
Talking some problems mistake in btw us .)

Sigh*
Im nw getting abits of phobia in friendship && r/s .
Why ?! Aft alls , i still dosen't feels good .
Afraid ? Yes , i was still .....
Isn't it am i think too much , or ?
I still dk what is/was the problems w me nw .
Dk why am i still feeling so sad abt it ?
Should i cry it out ? Hais !
Im getting tried && tried badly ! D:
Im getting more worsen . Yea , is truth .

I still rmb what xinli said ytd . :D
Losing one friend is alrights to be,
Lose a friend && you still cn gain back a new friends.
Dnt worry abt so/too much.
Was quite meaning-ful . (:

Shelton didi-im sorry that i cnt reply your msg anw . imma hp was w/o money nw . D: Miss*
Marcus-Pls stop calling my house aft 11pm == Dnt think too much mans ! (; Im getting tried le .
Sensen-Missing . :D

Goodnights everyone(!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home