10 May 2009

110509

This adays && weeks has happened alots of things which is included/causes by me .
I just dont know why was it .
Isn't me ? Hais ! Life is so meaningless , Life is not worth it for me .
Life is not fair for sometimes , isn't it ?
Something's happened , what ? && Why ?
I'm damn guilty . Zhengwei was about me && he went in jail ?
Why was it was ? I keep on blaming myself .
It was my fault . I cant believe things would happens hell like this ?!
Supposed to meet zhengwei , nicholas , kelvin && ahboy yesterday .
Suddenly , i recieved a call a bad news .
Something which is happened to him , zhengwei .
He get caught. First call , zhengwei he told me to takecares .
&& i really dont know what was happen .
Called nicholas , asking wth happening .
He told me ... Secondly , his called . He is crying . && I can hear he is crying .
He is telling me to takecares alots . Really must.
Miss me. Sigh ! I cry , I cry , why does i cry ?!
I was feeling so down . Just to don't know why .


8pm plus , his brother/friends came to my house void-deck
&& meet me . I felt something which is missing .
Is a person , is a very good friend && is like a one more people is missing .
&&They pass me something , after when he is in .
He bought me somethings . I was feeling so touchable .
&& his bro told me that he wanted they takecares of me when he is not here .
My tears are almost falling . Tearing . D: Sigh*
What i can say is im a bad girl . Im sorry .
His grandmother calling && talk to me ..

Zhengwei,
Boy, please dnt cry dnt sad.
You will be alrights ! (; Cheerups uhs.
You must be happy. I want to see your happy smileing face.:D
&& im so sorry that i couldn't be.
&& thanks for e' everythings!
You must rly do takecares alots whn you are at inside, ok?
I & your bro will wait for you t out de. && dnt worry, i will write letter t you.(:
Our, We had made a promise.{:
imy, w loves'

Thank to ; Zhengwei , nicholas , kelvin , ahboy , my bro weisheng , weichaing bro && grace .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home