30 April 2009

010509


Everything which i feel apart , lost in my life .
Everything which i'll nvr found back .
Everything i cnt take back or to get back .
Is myself problems . I walk out this life .
&& there is nth that i cn turn around .

Sigh*
Im tried , so tried tried !
I feel so sorry to my parents .
I cnt continue t work down alr .
I've been given up for real .
There is so much to say .
There is so much reason .
What you know ?
Is nt i wanna stop or end this job .
I rly wish t continue .
But i cnt did it , is idw to continue .
Cos' i get bullied .
I hate thems ! I hate Hate !!
I try t bear , I try to .

Im tried to be "Normal"
... I rly did try ,
&& i did not like it at all .

&& im so sick right now . Im feeling so unwell . Hais ! ):
I also dk what to explian right here .
Im tried to be said .
I treat everythings to be tried .
Im tried for everything ,
Im so tried for living .

hurt
i knw is over nw is over .
it time to say goodbyes*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home