12 May 2009

130509

Happy birthday to my real blood brother WeiSheng ! :D

Good Morning ! (; tired ! ); this adays , mostly was at t-mart .
Hmmm .. Last night was on phone w andrew !
Aft that , was tgt confrence w my huiling deardear/laogong ;D

Ytd 7pm plus meet kelvin at aljunied mrt station .
Aft that , 8pm plus went to cine && meet ahboy agian . So , went up k-box for interview .
... Aft interview , went down && smoke smoke . Aft that , went centerpoint && eat . :D
.. Smoking again . Was abt 10pm , train t tm-smart . .....
11.30pm plus , imma && kelvin went to take cab home tgt . (:

Kelvin-thanks anw .
Andrew-thanks alots uhs . && pls dnt think too much . Cheerups ^^

♥'xzw,
thanks for your bro taking Cares' of me.
&&they rly very dotes me alots.
thank for e' done. {:

Hellos peoples ! :D Im back to post ! Nw/this adays was busying keeping on went to t-mart =.=
Just nw went to kallang took bus31 .
Bth ! I cnt stand it anymore ! ^%#$&(@#$&*@%$&
Getting frustrated agian . Sibeh hot && dulan lahs !
Fucking long , wasting my time for spending the 1hr ! Angry*
Wasted somemore . Forget it ! ... Till , marine parade somewhr .
Kelvin meet me inside the bus . So , tgt went tm .
.. at inter took bus28 t tm-mart . Slack , eat && smoke .
Until was abt 9pm plus , went in lan shop && meet alvin didi ,
qiwen notiboy && johnny thems . Haas . Finally get t see them .
Was been a long times , we didnt met le . So was so missed them . D:
Aft that kelvin went t play dota w fuhao alls .
So , me was sitting w another group of && chatting w qiwen notiboy !! ;D
Awhile ltr , went out for smoking awhile && chitchat w alvin didi tgt . (:
..... Was abt 10.30pm plus , alvin didi thems have t g le .
So imma went back t kelvin there && wait for he's dota .
11pm , bus t inter . == Kelvin was accompany me till my house there .
Told him nt to accompany me home alr . He's nt listening . Lols.
Thanks anw . {:

♥'s xzw,
I was wondering,
wonder what are you've been doing while your at inside?
i was such a misses && a fool, being think all awhile! );


Well , shall stop here anw . Night ! Sweetdreams , w loves' :B

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home