19 July 2009

200709

i dont get it -
FOR ALL THOSE GANG-STER IS OUTDATED OK ?! ;D
wondering , does it make yourself feels proud ?
wonder what is their mind going through ?
wonder what is their mind thinking ?
Wakeup please , what age , what yrs' & what world now ? Think about it ! It only make everyone looks down/low on yourself && to be more worst then it . You are not kids anymore . (:

G.morning readers ! (;
Early in the morning should awake
&& washup for schoolling bahs ?
LOLS . :D hmmm .. Gonna went for a interview
ltr on . Hopefully , there is a big good news bring it on me .
I feel that im more fat again & again !! D:
I want to lose fats && Slim down ); **

Now adays , i feel so handicapped these days .
Every single sms that comes in ,
im so lazy && feel so tired to reply .
Hahaha. Hope to seek for you all understanding . {:
For friendster && facebook now is similar toos .
Once i login . Wah , shag ! So much friends request !
Crazy && mad =.=" Arghs !!! Plus comments too .
Making me of the feeling is much more lazy to approve
&& replying so much laas . Laughs* ps.

Alright, nth to post about.
Shall stop here le .
takecares peepos(!)


Questions cloud my head w why
Tears on my pillow as I cry
Makes no sense for us too say goodbye
Impossible to hide this pain inside
Thinking about the times we shared
Makes me wonder if you even cared


Back w my 'zhilian' pic ! :D
Went to International plaza @ tanjong pagar .
Hopefully i can get a good news soon . {:

Erzi , im so sorry about it );

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home