10 July 2009

110609

CONFUSED && CONFUSION );

Goodmorning people, the time now is 130am.
Soon i will be off to sleep, after this.
Damn , bloody hell tiring ! );

Work . Work . Work . Money ! Money !
Quite been hardly tough. But i just got to hang on.
Huili , JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU !! ;D =.=
Feel so bored.D: sneaking messaging w nicole beloved mei,
sensen, serene sweetloves', shelton didi & qiwen notiboy.(:
Hmmm .. Ltr afternoon, serene sweetloves' is gonna find
me for dinner.:D so long didnt met, hope to get to see her soon.
Alright, i shall stop here for my lil' post! (sleepy) D=
Goodnights && Goodmorning ! ;DD lol

serene sweetloves'-will time prove e' r/s ? Thanks lots . anw, workhard for your this coming monday paper.(: dont stress/tired yourself toos. Goodluck ! (;

Fuck_It_&_Fuck_You_Right_Back***Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now ! Fuck the presents might as well throw em' out ! Fuck you, you hoe, I dont want you back.
(You know there is two sides to every story)
Fuck what I did was your fault somehow ! Fuck the presents, I threw all that shit out ! Fuck all the crying it didn't mean jack ! Well guess what you, fuck you right back ! Fuck you,you hoe, fuck you right back. You thought you could really make me moan . I had better sex all alone. Hahaha. I had to turn to your friend . Now you want me to come back . You must be smoking crack . Im going else where and thats a fact .
(you made me do this)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home