12 July 2009

130709

Hellos peepos ! (; it 3am now . Damn tired ); so boring && tiring working . So messaging w yanting mei , junior , shiyin mei , serene sweetloves' && boyer ..... After finally work till 7pm , rush back my house to change a short . Cos' i meeting my classmates . So happily ! :D miss them all along . D: around 8.20pm , rushing to aljunied meet huiling laogong/dear dear , alan , weichiang bro , guosheng && ciwei for dinner . After dinner , we took bus80 to hougang street 11 to accompany huiling laogong/deardear to see doctor . Arriving , went playground to have fun . ..... They are thirsty . So i accompany guosheng went to nearby so called as 'mama shop' to get drinks for them . Once i was smoking outside the corner side , waiting for guosheng to buy the drinks . After buying , he came out & told me that inside the shop uncle say me at there stole something as before . Then guosheng said that i didnt came here as before . Then the LJ say that dont try to help me lahs ! Don't judge people by looks . WTF ?! THIS WAS MY 1ST TIME CAME TO HOUGANG THAT PLACE , THEN LET THE BO LJ UNCLE SAY THAT I STOLE SOMETHINGS ?! WHN DID I ? YES , I ADMIT ! I BEEN WENT TO HOUGANG IN SO MUCH TIMES . I MEAN IN THE PREVIOUS TIME . BUT THAT WAS SO LONG TIME AGO . IS A PAST ! EVENTUALLY I TOOK BUS80 , I DIDNT EVEN GET DOWN TO THAT PLACE ! BUT , SERIOUSLY THAT I DIDN'T WENT TO HG.S11 ! WALAO EHS . TELL ME WHAT HE SAY THIS , DONT JUDGE PEOPLE BY LOOKS ! THEN WHAT DID HE SAY ?! THIS IS CALLED ALL ARE JUST REFLECT TO HIM OWNSELF , ISN'T IT ?! FUCK ! THIS WAS MY 1ST TIME I EVER BEEN BEFORE ! HONESTLY SPEAKING ! Actually , i wanna turn back to look for the lj uncle & ask properly . Do you ever seen me as before to took somethings in your small lil' shop , have you ? Have you ever have any prove ? Wanna bring me to police center & check my information ? But , guosheng dont let me walk back . So ok , well . I dont wanna to say or purchase this things much . This is such a small things . I dont wanna to create any big troubles at outside ! But , it was damn angry that get fault/blame by someone which i dont even know ! && i was a innocent ! If you ever get blame by someone else which you dont even know at all , how do you feels ? Dont feel good , am i right ? Even though you didnt steal/take anything . I know i can dont even Cares' abt this small lil' things . But was just my bad-tempered . At public places , i didnt even get any foolish case at all ! I nvr do such things as before . I can tell ! Nicole mei has said that as before that hg people cnt even make friends w them ! They are just goodbye friends ! Thats what now im understanding/understood . There the people are childish act , brianstuck/ness && damn it ! Sucks hougang ! ;D ya , is ture . But , i not mean it the whole hg peoples . Dont mistaken . Almost the whole hg people . Only just left afew of them is not lyk what i says , I Guess . Unlucky today , thats enough . Whoever love to judge or by saying me no rights . Whatever or anything ! I dont give a damn . Alright , i dont wanna to mention anymore . .. 10.30pm , huiling deardear appointment . After that , tgt took bus80 back to aljunied station .

Huiling laogong/deardear - Thanks for your talks today . Im so happily hanging out tgt w you all . I know that i cant get rid out those negative things on my head . But , will try to be happy ok ? I now that you suffering those pain , i can understand how you feel about . We have made a promises . I promise you "我会好好的活下去" . You toos , ok ? I will live my life in happily . {: && Cheerups , you dont think too much , ok ? I wont let eu to die . This is our promise* ily! May god bless you ............

Sometimes somehow , i was thinking about . I been so tough in my life . Im getting more & more tired in my life . I dont wanna think much as well to making myself a big stressing problem , is that all i want ? I dont want to bring anyone all of my burdens && depressed . But it came automactically , always . Even idk why was it was . There is so much things heading up my mind in each single days . I dont want to think anymore ! I dont want to ! I want to get a peace in my mind . All i want now is working to get more cash to save/help my family , thats enough . Others i can just leave aside . Can i do it ? Can i put down ? I can't even handle my life properly . So tell me how am i going to do ? I don't even dare to think about so far about my future . Cos' idk which day im leaving . Maybe tmr accidentally ? Everyone dosen't know about tmr may happens/occurs , am i right ? But so i know , those dont even have much time in thier life & they suffer those sickness . They wanted to live . Some who are living in fortunate . They dont want to live their life . Just lyk me . I couldnt think . Idk why . My mind is so complicated ! Sigh ~ hopeless

Goodmorning people !

I have been tired in my life . I've been torn apart . I live my life in hopeless part .
Yeahs ! (; is true . Im sorry huiling deardear .
I rly still cant put down . I know . Everythings anythings is not that you cant do it .
Is see that you want it anots . Nothing is you cant do it . Otherwise is you dont want to .
Instead , i ownself dk . Maybe , is i dont want it ? Why ?
I cant help myself . Even i cant find out the reason why . I think im helpless toos .
&& there would i know , there is nth success in my life . But huiling deardear ,
i promise is i promises ! I wont turn back , i wont break the promises . This is what i swear .
I wont let you disspointed . I wont let you die , i wont let we die .
'We will live our life till the eternity && happily !'

I tired, I failed to believe. In the reward I would receive. If only heaven's distant sun,
Would burn away all the things I'd done. I tired, to no avail.
To keep my eyes from growing pale. But my vision came too late.
&& my belief started to abate.
Like a tide recedes from rocky shores. I drew back no matter how much you implored.

I have failed to see the beauty here. Everything I loved has disappeared. I tired,
I failed to forgive. For the life you made me live. A confusing ride at best.
&& at its worst it seemed so meaningless.
If there's a lesson to be learned. Some sort of wisdom to be earned.
It held too great a price.
It required too great a sacrifice. Worlds collide without a sound.
&& flames arise from frozen ground.
But nothing can bring back my faith. You tried your best, but I'm afraid that it's too late.....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home