09 July 2009

100709

Current mood - frustrated , restless && stressing
Current Music - Goodbye Secondhand Serenade


She drifts through the chilly road
Her auburn hair trailing her path aimlessly
Brushing past the shoulders of strangers
She tries to run away

Tears flowing down the porcelain face of hers
As she leaves the Dark Palace
Holding on to her precious trinkets
She tries to run away

Dark memories obstructing her thoughts
As she cuts through the woods
Such audacity to escape from Him
She tries to run away

Everything starts to fade
Looking up, in front of her was He
She feels pain and breathed her last
She tried to run away
She's tired being through
Once again && again

Another tired day .

G.Morning ! After working the whole day , damn tiring ! ); (unhappy)
FULL SHIFT somemore ! Argh! Someone is fking hated in me !
Copycat , fking hell ! Im refering to you ! OK ?
Damns bored ytd . Seems lyk no customer .
Sneaking messaging cheryl mei && shijie bro .
Was gladly thanks for the branded manager .
She is damn good , bought me a homemate barley drinks for me . :D
Kind/polite && good heart of her . Thirsty && straving*
Thanks anyway ! (; im so glad that you can look me up .
&& wanna hire me . Im willing to learn . But , i was afaird toos .
Cos' i don't have any confidence on myself . D:
So , i shall give it a try . (:
Ltr on , the manager will be having a tea-break w me .
A small interview . Hopefully , i can get a chance to get
in your company & workhard in it . Goodluck to myself !

Alright, gg for my preparation!
takecares pepole,
W loves';D

Melvin erzi-Oh, my dear pity son. Please takecares of yourself . Cheerups && nvr say giveup , OK ?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home