20 July 2009

210709

Happy birthday to puxiu ! (;

just how I feel lately about myself, my life && everything...

Goodmorning , people !
Full-Fcuk , damn it ! Such a hot weather ! (unhappy)
I dont understand why now adays is getting hotter && hotter .
Keep sweating . I hate it mans !
Is making me feel uncomfortable . D:
&& it seems lyk now adays , im getting more worsen .
Im growing much more fatter && fatter again .
Arghs !! I dont want !!! Sadded ** hais ! );
Keep stressing . =(
I want to Slim Down & I want to Lose Fats !!!!!!!!!!!!
D=

Back to my world .
Was alone just now . Walking around , which i can see so much different kind of joys && love around . But , sometimes you could just see perfectly out-looks or impression . While you didnt notice about , how does people cuts deep inside their soul . Joys/happiness may shown on their face expression . But , how'd you know what is thier head/mind or heart was it was ? Could you find it ? Could you search for it ? Is hard to , isnt it ? You'll nvr understand ; Somehow , You'll nvr found 'that emptiness is meant fot the spirit' . Hahaha. This sentence is what zeke misses told me about . Quite make sence for me . (:

What i felt , right now .
Alone . My life is apart .
Is falling , again && again .
Idk why was it was . I happen
to think that so . Idk why , truthfully .
I really want to be happy .
This is all i ever wanted .
I've made a promises to one of my
good friend to be happy , stay happy &
to live my life w happiness .
&& stop to think much or to let my
negative thoughts comes .
Yet , i felt that i cant/unable do it .
I just cant put down . I'd still feel the same .
I feel so sorry for her .

Im sorry huiling deardear.....
but , i will tried my best to do it .
I'll be happy...


Picture perfect fading smiles are all that's left in sight .
Am I supposed to be happy ?
With all I ever wanted , it comes with a price .
Sometimes Somehow , i felt apart of me .
Somethings missing another part of my life ?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home