21 July 2009

220709

(080208,
old pic)

Fading
Sorry

Staring at my reflection , I'm becoming numb . I barely recognize this thing that I've become . Buried beneath the surface , pounding in my brain . A desperate need for something I cannot escape . What is wrong here ? I don't belong here . Save me from myself... All alone , in the dark , feel the beating of my heart .
I'm fading inside , lately ; I cannot seem to find myself again
I'm fading inside , lately ; I cannot find myself... myself.


Goodmorning people ! (;
Haahs , now was on msn w my lovely shelton didi ((:
Damn bored , kinda shag );
Hmmm .. Ltr i might be going back macpherson ite to meet my ite mates . :D
Cos' some of them wanna meet me .
So i might be visiting mrtan toos . (:

Thanks to ricky daddy , huiyee babe , genia , zeke misses , tiffany qingren , cheryl baobei mei , perry && ahda bro concern .

Shiwen , thanks for your console ! ;D

Hellos People , its me again . Hahaha.
Just now 12.45pm around , went back to
macpherson ite for visiting
my mates/friends && teachers .
Until 3pm plus , homesweethome . {:
&& I quite in love w today weather x333
W loves';D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home