28 September 2008

280908

Guys-It a nice saddness touch. Please watch this video. Thanks.(: Enjoy!



Sometimes ..... There was always a thought in my mind. It happens anytimes && somedays. I was always keep thinking on. Why & How am i supposed to change? And Why? How am i supposed to be a good person? Yes! I am a bad person And is a bad girl. I was wondering. Wondering there was/will nots happens for thy times. What am i going to do to stop myself? What can i do? ... Just likes somtimes hard to be myself .. Hmmm.. Bored * Life was really bored. Just ricky daddy was talking w me in e' msn.(: Daddy you must Cheers always , alrights ? Your nuer will always be right there for you de. Stay strong!!!;D






Nobody knews the pain, what i had. The fake smile. If:Byebye, I'm Leaving. Takecares alrights?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home