20 November 2008

211108


Cycena !!! ;DD
Ytd , imma have t went amk meet cycena by 7pm . :D Cos' i have t accompany her && t be a listener . End up i have late 30mins . I'm sorry that i am late . She is quite ok for . Bt , i still cn understand that she is still ... Cheers girl ! (; We girls must/are stronger than guys. We cn't get beat down by anyones. Rmb , what i have told you . Hmmm .. Have nice a chat w her . .. Have settle down at mac t have a chat . 10/11 somethings else plus . Her mother came down t accompany us whiles . Till 12am . LOLS . Oh my , have forgotten thy times . == i have no transport t go back . So have ton at there luh. )'; Tired of all . Haahs , nvm . (: I am sorry auntie . She is tried toos . Cycena & her mother have t g back home luhs . After . Calling ricky daddy comes t accompany me . Emo le . D; Ricky daddy have t accompany his parents g t eat first . Then come t me . Boring . Walk walk walk tao Ave10 445 mac there t have a sit . cb . keep on staring at me . bth . Wth/f ?! Sit down at there gt 2 ppls take num frm me . nb . i say don't wanna give . keep on ask for it . then say that i have bf . also keeping on . walao . ..... After then 2am . Ricky daddy reaching . Ps && real sorry of that have t troubles you down t accompany me . && Thanks for the days !!

I am sorry for all those whu msg me . I didn't reply for these adays . Cos' imma was busy/lazy w it . Msg problems . ps . will be reply Ya All some other days or else . Hais ! Imma was very headache for these days . Cos' nt getting enough slp .bloddy hell tiring!

Stanley-Haas . Is nice & enjoyable of chatting w you in msn . :D You must cheers !!!!! Don't be sad anymore . I will always by Ya All sides when Ya All needs me . (: && thanks boy . <33

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home