20 December 2008

211208

Death , departure , walk away , walk out . Should i or should i nt pout ? Family && friends . Lovers && one-night stands . I have loved , lost & lived . Hw do i trust, how do i love again ? I should move on , it's all in my past . Bt my pain remains , continues & lasts . This pain lingers in my heart , mind && soul . Damn it - why is this world so cold ? Hw cn i have faith in God && family ? When ppl i love are taken from me . Whr cn i find true & loyal friends ? I'm sick of the lies , fights && revenge . Hurt continuously , hurt at a young age . How do i love again w all of my rage ? Hw do i get past all of this , show me a sign. So i cn leave my sadness , pain && crying behind .

No one.: There will be no turning back ever again . Cos' i am too weak t stand up on my own. There's no one t teach me t walk anymore.
(All the lonely ppl whr do they all come from ? All the lonely ppl whr do they all belong ?)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home