22 December 2008

231208
So tired of tears.

Morning everyone ! (; What a big sigh ! ~ Imma eyes sibeh pain)';

HEY CAUTION * Beware-If some boy called bum_t@hotmail.com adds you , eu don't accept it cos' its a hacker . Tell everyone on your list because if somebody on your list adds them , eu will get them on your list too . He'll figure out OUR ID computer address . So , forward t everyone even if you dont cares' for/whatever them && pls be fast . Cos' if he hacks their e-mail , he'll hacks yours too !

Hmmm .. ARGHS ! Last mins , they say g slack . Lols! Gg hougang meet grace && jacq babe luhs .

stayturnya! .....

Was it am i being thinking too much ? Hais ! Thanks alots ricky !!


The way t live.: We all must rmb that the gd things in life will come towards us by itself if we do our best t fight for it && t belive in it . Like the song sounds: "Always look on the bright sight of life"


Hais ! I feel so tired , no matter hw much i slp i feel tired . Emotionally . I feel just so tired . Its rly weird though , do you think its a diease or just my imagination ? Maybe i need a counselling . When i am free , i would think . Think about all sorts of things && recently i was thinking abt my life . What should i be in the future ? Cn i make it ? Ppl around me always say that i need t study && stuff t make the best out of it & then i would have a satisfying job && stuff . So what is the art of being able t be motivated t study ? What do you have t do t get motivated ? Idk . I just keep thinking & thinking & i get more tired . && when i try t get myself some rest , my brain would become relaxed && it would try t think again . Its lyk trying t push a full blown ballon down the bottom of the lake , trying t sink it , bt i comes up again && again . I even have problems sleeping . I would forget things nw & then && sometimes in a split second or longer , would totally forget who i was && i would be so scared of the next relapse . I didn't tell my parents && it was genetic . I can't help it , my parents can't help it , nobody can help it , so i didn't bother t tell since that wouldn't make a difference . What are my goals ? I once considered suicide .....


Do you have goals?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home