14 April 2009

150409

Morning ! (; tired tired tired !! Guess get wakeup by my next door == LOLS . :D while i wakeup around 9pm plus . Saw my hp recieved xinli msg by 8.10am . "Huili u wake up give me a call ..." So having my stuff/things . Aft that , call xinli && have a chitchat awhile . (: Hmmm .. Ltr was abt 2/3pm , im going tm1 && see weather if there's any job . Hopfully i cn find a one job at there anw . D: Ohs pls , good lord/god bless ! Im kinda bored bored bored ! );

I'm free again ! ;DD I can do what I want w my body w/o needing your approval && i can wake up in the morning w/o the feeling of having to pls everyone around me . Now , i've finally realized what you meant by i changed . Anyone would change when they are living in a world of fear && shame . Now i can finally rest & be myself , w/o you . {:

It's the last day of your life
Don't let it drift away
While your heart is still racing
It's the perfect time of day

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home