13 May 2009

140509


old pic!

Clutch my pictures of the Pope
Pray to God for love && hope
Bring the Virgin home for luck
Bolt the door down, keep it shut

That sinking feeling
When you are leaving
All I believed in
Walks out my door

I tired hard to mend my wicked ways
The damage's done, there's nothing left to save...



Boring ~ Dk whr t hang-out ltr .
Maybe meeting alvin didi && qiwen notiboy ltr on at tm . (:
Hopefully ! (;

Sigh ! Im so confused ! I have a confused mindset , always . D:
Dk whr i am nw . Dk which way , i've gt t chosse . Dk which way i have t g/i am , i was .
A goal , i destroy it . No aiming . I have no goal anymore .
Is my ownself destroy my future && a goal . I didn't , I dosen't have it &&
cnt get it back anymore . I keep on falling && falling . My life is so meaningless ! ): yea yea ... It true . No life , i were .
(im so lost)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home