30 June 2009

010709

confusion*
-080709, next wed i got to went db to visit him.

I has been working for 1week1days. So tiring!
&& now adays was on phone w melvin erzi.
Cheerups, maybe it wasn't your times yet to meet your mrs right.
I know that how you feel. Move on? Goodluck w all e' best, my erzi.{:

FCUKING FRIENDSTER !
FCUKING FACEBOOK !
FCUKING MSN !
FCUKING BLOG !
Fuck it ! Damn it ! Fuck everythings !!!!!
I don't know everywords && everythings came in my mind is all damn fuck !!

Guys is always damn Fuck ! I hate guys/boys ! (Hongster/filrt no.1 !!!)
Stop taking my num w/o my permission && msg or to call me !
They used to fuck everythings they ever wanted !
They fault us for w/o any reason , when our ladies were so innocent.
They don't even know how to appreciate , cherish && teasure it !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home