18 June 2009

199609

Happy birthday to my Ahbenbaba ! (; bibi, w loves';D
somethings let me missed
somethings let me feel so lost
somethings let me missed back our past.....
idk what happens to me in the previous time . it cames everything fade away && go separately . just felt a lil' of regret of what i have done && what i have made a decision . suddenly , i do missed how our bond family life is so closed as nobody cn break us as apart . bt , end yet . it seems lyk i given-up ...
we used to called each others baba , rmb ?

16/170609
Snap by nicole mei . {:


Gt a snap by her friend ...

&& Yet , i have another new nose stuck ! :D thanks for nicole mei bought one for me . (: awww .. So lovely of her !! ;D
Was damn unlucky , that i lost my 1 another nose stuck . D: moody*


Meet my gorgeous beloved nicole mei at parkway shopping center by 3pm plus . Accompany me for interview . Aft that , we went for a walk around . .. Until was abt 5pm plus , took a bus to douby ghuat at plaza.S for a walk . ... Till was abt 6.30pm plus around , zhengwei grandmother call me && asked how was my interview . LOLS . :D she is abit of "luo shuo" =.=' she keep on want me to go home earlier && dont stay too late or whatever . Hahaha. Ok well . I knw that i was quite bad to say abt that . I knw that she is also good , worrring abt me && Cares' abt me . Btw , rly thanks for her caring . Haas . Aft that , we was abt to leave plaza.S . Nicole mei was damn angry abt one of her friend nicholas . Cos' we was waiting him till was abt 2hrs' plus around , I Guess . && she keep on calling & bombing his hp/phone . Yet he nvr even ans in btw this 10-20plus call , i think . .. Endup , finally he pickup the call . So we walk to town at fareast to meet him . ..... 8pm plus , went for a dinner . Then was abt 9pm plus . Bus down to esplanade for 3 of our emoing . .. 10pm plus , another of her friend shereen is coming along . ... So endup , i've decided to ton w them . Bus back to town at cine for k-box . .. Singing , drinking && smoking . Haahs , have something good news ((: this time drinking , i wont be down/get drunk easily ! ;DD great , rights ? MUHAHAHAS ^^ ... 4am plus , tgt cab to 2/3places . Nicole mei went to hougang shereen house for slp . Cos' they both are too drunk ==' strong of liquid smells . Hmmm ... aft that , nicholas accompany cab to my house . Aft that needs to went back to hougang to find both of them . Btw , i would lyk to thanks to my beloved nicole mei && her friends . (: aft all , sorry for all of my troubles ! )';
170609
Aft e' last night tonning , i sleep for only 3 an hrs' plus . Cos' i have a interview at 3pm . ... Aft rush back to aljunied the library . Thought of happily fetching my brother . Endup , get a big surprise frm him . Which is he put aeroplane to me . SO SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A BIG WORDS OF "FUCK" WAS IT ?! Aft all , i rush here && there for heading towards to the place . What a big "SIGH" for me ?! Why ?! Hais ! A few days back , have a big quarrel w my mother agian && agian . Guess that her depression is more worsen . I think of that her depressed is making me as a same kind frm her . I think these is more worst to have this kind of mother that i have . She says that she dosent have me this daughter . So what's the big problems w her ? Ok , well . Dosent have , dont have ! Whatever ! I also dosent or dont rly Cares' abt this matter . You think i want it meant to be this kind of wicked ways ?! There is rly no choice to or for me to made my mind up . Just take her as a mental auntie person in my house ! FCUK-IT! I was feeling so down . All of negative things , thoughts/thinking coming in my mind or to my head . My life was so full of sucks ! I keep on thought of weather to leave out peace of the rest of my life , giveup my life && thoughts of negative things . I cant even stop myself frm thinking . Maybe this is a challenge of my life my punish-ment of my life . Why , can someone tell me why && why ?! I dont want to the hell lyk this ! I want back the previous of myself . Aft all , so much stressed up in my mind my head . Can't get off , cant piss-off . Im nt happy . I cant even seems to be happy . Maybe im nt meant to be happy . Maybe im to blame . Everyone seems to fault on me . I felt my life is wasnt worth enough again . I felt my life is so meaningless to live in/on , really . Sucide ? Maybe , i should just wait tml cames to kill myself agian .
It killing me.....

180609
Went redhill to meet ziyang didi && 2 of his friends .
Awhile more , 4 couples cames . Ziyang didi of his realblood bro Ziliang w her gf .
&& shermen w her gf . :D so long didnt went to see thems alr .
Shermen is lyk the most , he even lyk MIA ==" Hahaha.
Slacking till 10pm plus , took bus64 back to my house voiddeck to
slack awhile w my childhood playmates xiaoen , her darling xnas ,
xnas father , keith && friend . {:

190609
Today now , was rotting at home .
Aft hanging out so many days , am tired .
Should take sometimes for rest .
.....Awake this morning , my nextdoor xiaoen mother
came back w bibi . Haahs , bibi is so cute !! ;D
Bibi came in my house awhile && went back . Lols.
... was boring , right now . Can someone please save me ?
Sigh ~ i missed him so much . I keep on wondering what
he's doing fine now ? It almost been 1weeks over ,
seems lyk didnt even received a letter frm him .
Tell me what's happened to him ?
Is he alrights ?! (; does anythings happening inside ?
I had been missing all those jokes frm him ..
=(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home