14 June 2009

150609

Happy birthday to Xiaohao notiboy ! (;
Happy birthday to huiping dearest ! :D
&&
Happy birthday to shijie bro ! ;DD

Morning ! (; tired ~ Was kinda boring ! );
Continue ytd Question of a lil' short post .

1. If the world ends tomorrow ? You only have 24hrs' , do you think you has enough time to do all that ?
Hmmm .. If in this situation . I will be confused & dosen't know what should i do . && tomorrow is the world is ends . In this 24hrs' , maybe i would likes to respect && to be honest to my parents . && spent some times on my friend . Lastly , i would want to spend w him && tgt w my family ! (;

2. My most happiest and sadness moment ?
On my happiest moment is a real laugh/a smile on me . I dont really found out my life will be happy at all . Who will make me happy ? No . There is no one , truly . && on my sadness moment , 100% out of 99% . I mean 99/100% . D:

3. I like or hate singapore and where would you like to stay ?
Average . && i would like to stay or to migrate to japan . (:

Same lame posting agian ? LOLS . :D
I shall stop here le .
takecares peepos(!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home