22 July 2009

230709

Happy birthday to peiqi honey ! :D

(OLD PIC-07)
I am tired .
Tired of thinking .
Tired of talking .
Tired of people around me .
Tired of living .
maybe running , Daily race ?
I'd know , running away is not gonna slove a problems .













Hello People , im back ! (;
Just now boyer && one of his friend comes
to my house area nearby to find me . :D
Cos' it been such a long time didnt met ((:
& he is going out-boarding by next week
monday . He told me was about what ns issue
things . Anw , im working by next week monday toos .
&& im gonna missed . =(

Alright, shall stop here le.
Night!

Please let me go , i feel lyk im dead but breathing .
I know because my heart is beating .
Im sorry that i couldn't stay to fill your empty space
Ps.
-undefined

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home