23 July 2009

240709

F-CUK THE WEATHER , FCUK EVERYTHINGS !
I WANT TO SLIM-DOWN !! D;

I'm tired .
Tired of feeling lost , afraid , misunderstood .
Tired of wondering if I'm letting someone down by the choices I've made .
I'm tired .
Tired of getting my feelings hurt , my ego bruised , my heart broken .
Tired of showing these varmin called emotions .
I'm tired .
Tired of being me , of being weak .
Tired of trying to be this person I cannot see .
I'm tired .
Tired of all the pain , all the struggle I've put upon myself .
Tired of not being the person I was .
I'm tired .
Tired of hiding , hoping && healing .
Tired of listening , learning... letting .
I'm tired ... I'm tired .

LOLS . :D today seems lyk e' whole day messaging w my good-friend ! :D
Thanks Weixuan(Goodfriend) . {:

Peeps , opps ! Wth/f are we doing man ? Hahaha.
1st pic-LOLS . :D my retarded face ! Arghs !! MUHAHAHAS !! ;D
2nd pic-Ahhai/gong bro ! ;D


Haahs , nerd ((: Look Peepos ! Im fat );

Hello People , im back ! (;
7pm , just now went area of my house for jogging .
Tired . It been a long times that i didnt jog le .
Eversince , graduate frm secondary school .
Ok , well . After finish my jogging , was about 8pm .
Went to sk to rest && smoke .
Thirsty* Arghs ! Sk fridge dont have any bottle
of water , finish . D:
Alright , is ok . {: so slack at there w my sk friends .
Haas . Quite a long time , i didnt went down .
Cos' am lazy =.=" bored , deric isnt there .
If it he is there , he will get disturb by me ! :D
Cos' he just get in army today . Sad for him .
LISTEN , I WANNA SLIM DOWN "WO YAO JIAN FEI!"
IM SO FAT !!!!! Haahs , they cant tahan me =="
The xiaoderic say me mad && all of them toos . Lols .
.....Chitchatting , until was about 10pm .
Homesweethome !
("Before the love just turns to hate")

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home