11 August 2009

120809

You spin my head right round, right round when you go down, when you downOh, I see.
I will wait.
&& try again & again.
Or maybe I won't.
I am not sure.
I am in two minds about this.
^
I think.

Goodmorning People ! (; ytd 4pm plus , xiaoen childhood playmate call me to have a smoke awhile w lydia , xnas(her darling) && one korean girl . (: Cool*

I getting restless now adays );
Well , ltr gonna went down simei genaral hospital ...
Follow by bugis .. Or maybe after that , raffles place ?
Shag ~ My hp prepaid is low . How how how ??
I miss msg w someone , yet i finally know/realised that i get a fool by last night .
Such a foolish i am ! && i swear this one last time i wont
fall into trip again , DUMBNESS !! (revenge)
Too bad , luckily i nvr get to fall too deep ! :D
&& Thanks for your sweet-talk .
Thanks for all of you hongster guys/boys , so much brilliant !
But sucks ! ;D Hahaha.



Hello People , just back on phone w zeke misses (;
Meet weichiang bro at aljunied mrt station by 5pm around .
So mrt down to simei of the genaral hospital .
After that , going to bugis . Was so f!king mans !
Got one lao-cb auntie bang until me so hard
&& nt even turn back to say a sorry .
Nb . Wth/f ?! I was so innocent get bang for reason !
Idk that lao-cb is purposely or nt ?
But , as i think is purposely .
If it an apology/apologise , it would be ok lahs !
But is just none ! So tell me wtf was it was ?!
If it was you ? Well , i shall stop mention about this .
It make me unhappy or anger again .
While was in the trian w bro chitchatting ,
reaching lavendar . Was so considence we met till
miss jacq ! ;D so both of us chat w her while next stop we
will be droping out at bugis station . .....
6pm plus , accompany bro eat his dinner . ...
7pm plus around , I Guess . Bro accompany me to
take bus80 home . .. Went sk awhile . Follow by accompany
weichiang bro to wait for his bus64 . (:

Alright, shall stop here le.
Night!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home