01 August 2009

020809

I dont understand why do i look so 'cui' in ytd && pic . D;

Thanks to them . {:

Goodmorning , People ! (; was so happily ytd can get to meet my cheryl baobei mei ! ;D
6.30pm around meet her , weicong , perry && nick at yishun of northpoint the soul garden for dinner . Such a hot summer day ytd ! (unhappy) ... 8pm plus around , I Guess . We went over somewhr under-voideck to slack . 10pm around , finally can get to see jiahau lil' boss ! Hahaha. he manage came w one of his friend jiaming to meet me awhile then went off =.=" Stubborn guys . LOLS . :D .. While time was running up to 11pm . Huggies w my her ^^ ..... Somewhr near to my house , while im omw to home . So concidence meet till jianliang . (:

Hmmm .. Quite a long nvr get to see my baobei mei luhs . Idk wth happening to her . Sigh ~
:(STOP DOING THAT FOOLISH, PLEASE!):
Promises*

Huiyee babe-ytd was so sorry sorry about that i haven have a mood to reply msg . && my hp prepaid is low . I apologise );
&&
Sorry for some people which i nvr reply , hope to seek for your understanding . Ps.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home